In this friendship day which is going on, I would like to share a new topic .
After a long time I am there here back in daily analysis.
Almost every one travels in bus and for those who travels by bus can understand the concept well. Okay !! won’t make you wait long.
- Board a bus which is scantily filled
- CASE :1 Get seated in a seat just behind the driver which is facing the rear window of the bus ,where, you see many seated in their seats facing you and looking at you.
- You may think what can be new about this. This is how mind works when I am under such situations. Read keenly.
- You feel as if you you are moving backward and the buildings or scenery which passed by you is there in your view.
- CASE: 2 Where as while you get seated in the seat where you can see the driver seated , you see the buildings and scenery moving towards you gets out of your view and you are exposed to a new view coming next.
- With reference to CASE :1
- If you are pessimistic you see the past , as the scenery you see after it passed by,you never get to see a new view and you are always wondering what will come next. This leads you to fear of future.
With reference to CASE :2 If you apply the positive attitude where you can see the direction you are moving and you leave behind the past, moving forward.
Now the point is face to the front of the bus which gives you the
clear vision of what’s going to happen.
You’ll just have to change your seat. From seat 1 to 2 .
stop brooding over the past
Be optimistic and enjoy life.
(refer to the images for clarity)